Do you have...Gum Disease?
February is Gum Disease Awareness Month.
How do you know if you have gum disease, also known as Periodontal Disease?
1. Do my gums bleed after brushing and/or flossing?
2. Do my gums bleed when I bite into an apple?
3. Do I see a pinkish hue in my bathroom sink?
4. Do I have bad breath that doesn't seem to ever go away?
5. Do I get a bad taste in my mouth even after brushing my teeth?
6. Do my teeth hurt when I chew?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, you likely have some level of gum disease.
Please contact your health care provider for evaluation.